Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 6 fresh peaches, pitted and chopped
- 2 pears - peeled, cored and chopped
- 4 stalks rhubarb, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 large papaya - peeled, seeded and cubed (optional)
- 2 tablespoons biscuit baking mix
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|