Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fruit-Infused Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 cups soy sauce
- 1 1/2 cups mirin (Japanese sweet wine)
- 1 orange, juiced
- 6 ounces chopped fresh pineapple with skin
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 4 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|