Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup strong coffee (made from instant is fine)
- 3 tablespoons rum (dark or light)
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ladyfingers
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened on microwave's defrost setting for 1 minute
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely grated
- 1 (8 ounce) container mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/14 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.5g|
|Saturated Fat 19.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|