Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frozen Pumpkin Mousse with Walnut-Toffee Crunch
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup walnut pieces (about 4 ounces)
- 2/3 cup toffee bits (such as Skor; about 3 1/2 ounces)
- 4 teaspoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups chilled heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cups canned pure pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?