Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frozen Peppermint Cheesecake
- 2 cups chocolate wafer cookie or sandwich cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- Red food coloring (optional)
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping, if desired
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.4g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|