Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frozen Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.4g|
|Saturated Fat 21g|
|Total Carbohydrate 58.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|