Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frozen Cranberry Salad
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|