Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frozen Chocolate Mousse
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup egg whites (from about 5 large eggs)
- 1½ cups sugar
- Cocoa powder or chocolate shavings for finishing
- One 9-inch springform pan or other stainless steel mold
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 446kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 34g (52%)|
|Saturated Fat 21g (105%)|
|Cholesterol 75mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|