Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frosted white chocolate Easter cake
- 250g butter , plus a little extra for greasing
- 140g white chocolate , broken into pieces
- 250ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250g self-raising flour
- tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 large eggs , lightly beaten
- 300g tub Philadelphia cheese
- 85g butter , softened
- 100g icing sugar , sifted
- mini eggs , to decorate (or use 50g/2oz chopped hazelnuts)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?