Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup Whole Milk
- 6 slices White Bread
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1 cup (heaping) Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- ¾ teaspoons Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ⅓ cups Minced Flat-leaf Parsley
- 4 whole Eggs Beaten
- 1-½ cup Ketchup
- ⅓ cups Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- Tabasco To Taste
- 2-3 cups prepared mashed potatoes (I used the Simply Potatoes brand)
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour milk over the bread slices. Allow it to soak in for several minutes. Place the ground beef, milk-soaked bread, Parmesan, seasoned salt, salt, black pepper, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Pour in beaten eggs.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?