Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frosted Brownie Cups
- 2 1/4 cups Homemade Cookie Mix*
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil OR Crisco® Light Tasting Olive Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (16 ounce) container Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Frosting
- Chocolate or other decorator sprinkles
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/36 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|