Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fromage Blanc-Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
- 1 boneless center cut pork loin roast, about 3 pounds (make sure loin is one piece, not two tied together)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ounces (about ¾ cup), fromage blanc (or use ricotta)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces broccoli rabe, stems trimmed, bunches separated into individual long strands (or use baby broccoli, chard, or kale)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 ounces prosciutto, sliced paper-thin
- Kitchen string
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 471kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 121mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|