Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
From the Archives: Spiced Caramel Corn
- 4 ounces whole macadamia nuts (about 1 cup), optional
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup unpopped popcorn
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise and scraped
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?