Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frittata with Potato, Onion, Piquillo Peppers, and Chorizo
- 6 drained piquillo peppers from jar or can (about 3 ounces) or 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup 1/2-inch cubes peeled red-skinned potato
- 6 ounces chopped Spanish chorizo or other high-quality chorizo, casings removed, meat crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped drained piquillo peppers from jar or can or chopped drained roasted red peppers from jar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?