Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frittata with Asparagus and Scallions
- 1 pound fresh, thin asparagus spears
- 4 ounces prosciutto or bacon, thick slices with ample fat (about 4 slices)
- 1/2 pound scallions
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt, or more to taste
- 8 large eggs
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- A sturdy 12-inch nonstick skillet with a cover
- A heat-proof rubber spatula
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?