Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frittata Lorraine Recipe
- 12 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups shredded Gruyre cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 medium shallots, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 to 8 ounces Canadian bacon or ham, small dice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?