Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frittata Bites with Chard, Sausage, and Feta
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 12-ounce bunch Swiss chard, stems and center ribs removed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 ounces mild Italian sausages, casings removed, sausage broken into 1-inch pieces
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 41/2 ounces)
- Fresh Italian parsley leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?