Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frito Pie with 1 Hour Texas Chili Recipe
- 6 dried ancho chilies, stems and seeds removed
- 2 dried chipotle chilies, stems and seeds removed
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil, bacon grease or lard
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 dried pequin chilies
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (1 teaspoon table salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 big bags Fritos or individual snack-sized Fritos, at least for each person
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?