Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisee with Crisped Salmon Skin and Warm Sherry Vinaigrette
- Ten 1-inch-thick slices of French or Italian bread (3 inches in diameter)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Salmon skin (from a 2-pound salmon fillet) (We advise you make this dish only if you have plans for the rest of the salmon fillet!)
- Half cup plus half tablespoon hazelnut oil
- 5 shallots, sliced thin crosswise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 cups frisee (curly endive), torn into pieces, washed thoroughly, and spun dry
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?