Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisee Salad with “Burnt” Garlic Vinaigrette
- 5 tablespoons fragrant extra virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces sweet Spanish-style chorizo sausage, sliced
- 7 to 8 medium-size garlic cloves, thickly sliced
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar, preferably aged
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea) and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 to 8 cups frisée (curly endive), rinsed, dried, and torn into bite-size pieces
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 291kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 30mg (10%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|