Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisee Salad Lyonnaise-Style
- 4 ounces good bacon, cut into strips ¼ inch thick and 1 inch long
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces good bread (1 or 2 slices), cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon any white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 heads frisée or other lettuce, or a mixture (about 8 ounces total)
- 2 tablespoons minced shallots
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hazelnut or walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 442kcal (22%)|
|Total Fat 39g (59%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 231mg (77%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|