Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisée and Apple Salad with Dried Cherries and Walnuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup (generous) dried tart cherries (one 3-ounce package)
- 1 large head of frisée, torn into bite-size pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1 medium Gala apple, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?