Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisée Aux Lardons
- 1 lb (450 g) slab bacon, cut into 1-inch (2.5-cm) cubes
- ½ baguette, cut into ½ -inch (1-cm) slices
- Drizzle of olive oil
- ¾ cup (170 g) Chicken Liver Vinaigrette
- 2 heads of frisee, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ounces (168 g) Roquefort (that’s real Roquefort, knucklehead!), at room temperature
- Medium saucepan
- Sauté pan
- Salad bowl
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 535kcal (27%)|
|Total Fat 43g (66%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (84%)|
|Cholesterol 77mg (26%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|