Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisée and Wild Mushroom Salad with Poached Egg
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted wild mushrooms (such as chanterelles, morels, oyster, and crimini), thickly sliced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 small heads of frisée (about 9 ounces), torn into small clumps
- 2 bunches French breakfast radishes or other small radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced on diagonal
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?