Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisée Salad with Blue Cheese, Walnut, and Cranberry Crostini
- 24 1/4-inch-thick slices ciabatta bread
- 4 tablespoons walnut oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 tablespoons minced shallots, divided
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 8 cups baby frisée, torn into thin pieces
- 2 teaspoons Banyuls vinegar or red wine vinegar
- Fleur de sel or fine sea salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?