Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frisée Salad with Bacon, Dates, and Red Onion
- 3 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons honey, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted dates
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 large head of frisée, torn (about 4 cups)
- 2 1/2 ounces soft fresh goat cheese (about 1/2 of 5-ounce log), crumbled
- 1/3 cup walnut halves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?