Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frise, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad with Mustard Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 medium fennel bulb, stalks and fronds removed, and base trimmed
- 6 ounces radicchio, halved and thinly sliced crosswise (4 cups)
- 6 ounces frise, torn into 2-inch pieces (5 cups)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- A mandoline
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?