Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frise, Bacon, and Goat-Cheese Salad
- 1/3 cup pine nuts or walnuts
- 1/3 pound sliced bacon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound frisee, curly endive, or chicory
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?