Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Frijoles de la Olla
- 1 pound dried beans (2 2/3 cups large beans or 3 cups small beans)
- 1/4 white onion
- 1 head garlic, outer papery skin removed and halved crosswise
- 1 tablespoon freshly rendered pork lard or canola or safflower oil
- 3 sprigs fresh epazote, or 6 sprigs fresh cilantro (epazote is the herb of choice for black beans)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Salsa Negra con Chipotles (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?