Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Wontons (Zh Yntn) Recipe
- 1/3 pound medium shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cut into pea-size pieces (4 1/2 ounces net weight)
- 1/4 pound ground pork, fattier kind preferred, coarsely chopped to loosen
- 1 scallion (white and green parts), finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch of black or white pepper
- 48 small square wonton skins
- Canola or peanut oil, for deep-frying
- 1 cup
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?