Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Turkey Wings
- 2 turkey wings, cut apart at joints and wing tips discarded
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 gallon canola oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|