Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Squid, Papaya, and Frisée Salad with Spicy-Sour Dressing
- 1 1/2 pounds frozen cleaned small squid (bodies and tentacles), thawed, drained, or 1 pound fresh
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour, divided
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour*, divided
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 1/4 cups (or more) water
- Vegetable oil (for deep-frying)
- 4 cups (about 2 heads) frisée lettuce
- 2 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled seeded fresh papaya
- 1/2 cup whole roasted salted cashews
- 6 fresh water chestnuts, peeled, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/3 cup thin strips peeled fresh ginger
- Spicy-Sour Dressing (click for recipe)
- Toasted sesame seeds
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?