Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 large shrimp, in their shells, with heads attached, each about 5 ounces in weight and 7 inches from head to tail
- Ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs thoroughly beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
- 4 cups finely shredded head cabbage
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 Japanese or salad cucumber, sliced thin crosswise
- Mayonnaise sauce
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 31g (48%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 127mg (42%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|