Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Ricotta and Mozzarella Dumplings with Broccoli Sauce
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 medium russet potato, peeled, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup (or more) vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce ball whole-milk mozzarella cheese, coarsely grated
- Olive oil (for frying)
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 large egg yolk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?