Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms, Snow Peas, and Black Sesame Seeds
- 2 large eggs
- Toasted sesame oil
- Tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut or other vegetable oil
- ¼ cup thinly sliced white part of scallions, plus ¼ cup thinly sliced scallion greens
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8 ounces snow peas, strings removed, tips trimmed on the diagonal
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms, trimmed, halved if large
- 3 to 4 cups cold cooked sushi rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 263kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 7g (11%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|