Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Rice I
- 1 1/3 cups uncooked white rice
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil, divided
- 1/4 pound bacon, cut into strips
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 63.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|