Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Pickles with Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil or rendered chicken fat (schmaltz), for deep-frying
- 1 cup panko
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 half-sour or dill pickles, quartered lengthwise
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 238kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 22g (33%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 51mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|