Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) jar dill pickle slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups fine cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 quart oil for frying
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) jar buttermilk ranch dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|