Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Mozzarella Panini
- 8 slices of sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus more as needed
- 5 oz (150g) thinly sliced mozzarella
- 12 sun dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 16 large basil leaves, torn
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz (112g) arugula leaves, to serve
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 562kcal (28%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 28mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 78g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|