Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Mozz-Stuffed Olives
- 1 jar pitted green olives, about 8 to 10 ounces when packed in brine
- Olive oil
- ¼ pound mozzarella (preferably smoked)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup yellow cornmeal
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 75kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 7g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|