Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Haloumi Cheese with Pear and Spiced Dates
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom (just the only black seeds from within the green pod)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 8 dates, cut in half and pits removed
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ pound haloumi cheese cut into 8 slices
- 1 pear, quartered, seeded and sliced into 8 pieces
- 3 tablespoons ouzo
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 581kcal (29%)|
|Total Fat 32g (50%)|
|Saturated Fat 17g (85%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|