Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Goat Cheese and Fig Salad
- 1 head frisee lettuce, washed and chopped
- 1 eleven ounce log goat cheese
- Canola oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup flour
- 6 fresh figs, cut in half
- 4 thin slices prosciutto
- Balsamic vinegar
- Olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- Directions1. Roll the goat cheese into half-dollar sized balls and place on parchment-lined sheet. Put in freezer for 20-30 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?