Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Dill Pickles
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sliced dill pickles, drained
- 1 quart vegetable oil for deep-frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|