Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Crispy Shrimp Skewers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Thai or Vietnamese fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic, minced on microplane
- 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lime
- sliced scallions or chives
- 12 colossal shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Japanese hot pepper (togarashi) or 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- 1.5 quarts peanut oil
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?