Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Cornmeal Shrimp with Butternut Squash Risotto
- 1 1 3/4- to 2-pound butternut squash
- 24 uncooked large shrimp (about 1 1/4 pounds), peeled, deveined
- 3 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 large garlic cloves, peeled, smashed, plus 2 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice or medium-grain white rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?