Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
- 2 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- 1 teaspoon white sugar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|