Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Slaw and Spicy Mayo
- 1 garlic clove, finely grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana-style hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeo, thinly sliced
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- 1/2 cup bread-and-butter pickle slices, plus 1/4 cup pickle juice
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 8-ounces skinless, boneless chicken breasts, halved crosswise
- Peanut or vegetable oil (for frying)
- 4 white sandwich rolls
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- A deep-fry thermometer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?