Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Chicken Gizzards
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken gizzards
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder (optional)
- 2 cups vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|