Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 8 (7- to 9-ounce) river catfish, gutted, head removed, and skinned
- 9 ounces cornmeal (about 1½ cups)
- 4½ ounces all purpose flour (about 2/3 cup)
- 2 tablespoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- Peanut oil for frying
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1285kcal (64%)|
|Total Fat 85g (130%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (82%)|
|Cholesterol 163mg (54%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 66g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|