Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fried Black-Eye Peas
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 3 cups canned black-eye peas, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|